Grede St. Cloud
5200 Foundry Circle
St. Cloud, MN 56303-2033
(320) 202-3665 Fax
The St. Cloud foundry is an automated ductile foundry that was founded in 1991 by ME International, acquired by Grede Foundries in 1995 and included when Citation Corporation and Grede Foundries combined into Grede in 2010. The foundry specializes in Safety Critical automotive parts and produces automotive, truck and construction equipment castings. Contact Grede's sales team to learn how we can serve you.
- Bobcat – Supplier of the Year award (2006)
- AFS – Millionaires Safety Award (2006 & 2008)
- MN Safety Council – Occupational Safety Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
- Chrysler Supplier Achievement Award (2011)
Competencies and Capabilities
- Capacity: 80,000 tons/year
- Square footage: 301,000 sq. ft.
- Weight Range: 5 to 400 lbs.
- Production Volumes: Medium to High
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Control Arms
- Final Drive Carriers
- Differential Housings
- Bearing Cap Clusters
- Support Brackets
- Roller Wheels
- Stabilizer Legs
- Wheel Hubs
To see quality and environmental certifications for all of Grede's divisions, visit our quality certifications page.
If you are interested in working at Grede, visit our opportunities page.