Carr. Mty.-Monclova Km 12
El Carmen. N.L.
+ 52 (81) 82885800
+ 52 (81) 82885808 Fax
NovoCast was built in 2001 by Grede Foundries as part of a joint venture with Proeza and the joint venture lasted 5 years. The facility was then acquired by Grede from Proeza in 2011. Grede Novocast produces high quality ductile iron castings for the transportation and industrial markets. For more information, go to the Novocast website.
Competencies and Capabilities
- Capacity: 80,000 tons/year
- Square footage: 230,000 sq. ft.
- Weight Range: 2 to 200 lbs.
- Production Volumes: Medium to High
- Material: Ductile Iron, High Silicon Molybdenum, Gray Iron
- Axle Carriers
- Differential Cases
- Turbo Housings
To see quality and environmental certifications for all of Grede's divisions, visit our quality certifications page.