N2480 County Highway M
P.O. Box 98
Browntown, WI 53522-9772
Phone: (608) 966-3261
Fax: (608) 966-3851
Grede's ferrous foundry at Browntown was founded in 1977 by August C. Vierthaler. It was acquired by Citation Corporation in 1995 and included in the combination of Citation Corporation and Grede Foundries in 2010. The Browntown facility specializes in larger gray and ductile iron castings using sand molds and predominantly serves industrial markets. Contact Grede's sales team to learn how we can serve you.
Competencies and Capabilities
- Capacity: 27,000 tons/year
- Square footage: 132,000 sq. ft.
- Weight Range: 100 to 1,900 lbs.
- Production Volumes: Low to Medium
- Material: Ductile Iron, Gray Iron
- Agriculture and Construction Equipment Components
- Compressor Components
- Diesel Engine Components
- Suspension Components
- Suspension and Transmission Components
- Water Works Components
- Brake Components (Light Rail)
To see quality and environmental certifications for all of Grede's divisions, visit our quality certifications page.
If you are interested in working at Grede, visit our opportunities page.